OMG! The best Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie bars!


Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - These Ghirardelli chocolate cookie bars were incredible. They melt in your mouth, a delicious combination of cream cheese and chocolate chips.

I do not know about you, but when I think about Valentine's Day, I immediately think about chocolate. Rich, full of chocolate with flavour. Personally, I'm more of a bittersweet, bittersweet chocolate girl, served in any way possible. Chocolate = Valentine's Day.

In fact, for years, one of my favourite Valentine's Day gifts has been chocolate, and last year, when Mr. and I celebrated Valentine's Day, chocolate was definitely part of the gift package. Ahem, you could say that I love chocolate.

But really, there is something about the idea that LOVE is in the air! That people express it openly! I am a Valentine's Day lover in general, but once again I am also that girl who cries tears of joy in Say Yes To The Dress, or you know, that scene in Breakfast at Tiffany, or The Notebook ... I already You understand.

Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie bars

So when I was deciding what delicious recipe to use these Ghirardelli 60% Cocoa Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips in, chocolate cookie bars immediately came to mind. Not only are they much easier but also as delicious as the perfect chocolate chip cookies, they allow chocolate to shine instead of just mixing. And when I say easier, it could be as simple as making the chocolate chip cookie dough and putting it in the pan. No cooling time, no waiting, no deployment. I added cream cheese to make these bars smoother and lighter, but I still offer that slightly chewy cookie texture. After experimenting with the recipe, I found a combination that literally melted the satisfaction of your mouth.

The funny thing is that I always use the Ghirardelli premium fries in my oven, and during the last month I quietly devoured a bag of Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips that were placed gently in the draw of my desk so I would know, those days when the work It gets harder, what my mind equates to a handful per day.

I see those eyes, do not judge me.

I was even more pleased to see that their 60% premium baking chips were even bigger! So you know this meant some casual snacks while the butter and sugar were creamy, and that each bar was full of chocolate.

I tell you I could continue all day.

These Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie bars were disgusting. At the beginning, when I leave the oven (since I am avid taste test) they melt directly in your mouth, a delicious combination of cream cheese, butter and smooth chocolate chips. Then, once they have cooled enough and have only taken four pills before, they will begin to adopt the character of a traditional chocolate chip cookie, soft and slightly chewy, but with a creamy taste melted in the mouth thanks to the cheese cream. and full of chocolate flavour thanks to the Ghirardelli 60% Cocoa Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips.

Load disqus comments

0 komentar