How To Make Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars?

Making Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - I like experimenting with containers and food that I have in hand, prepare and create food that is profitable and big enough to share it with my family and friends or that I can freeze half. for another week!

I did my hands for Thanksgiving yesterday. I really wanted to follow the recipe, but I did not have oats ... the only ones I did were granola. I liked it well! Also, because I doubled the recipe, I did not have enough granola to add the 4 cups I needed, so I added craisins and pips.

I am always attentive to the chocolate chip cookie recipes. It's not just chocolate cookies, no. I already have the best recipe in the world for them. I'm talking about cookies with chocolate chip plus. I made the chocolate cookies Giada DeLaurentiis with hazelnuts and they were fantastic. Now I add them to my repertoire. Martha Stewart does it as normal cookies (follow the link to see cooking hours), but I was a little rushed and decided to make them as a bar to save time. It was wonderful! I loved seeing oats, walnuts and chocolate chips at the edges of each piece.

Making Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Ingredients:

1c. flour for all uses
1/2 c. whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon of salt thick
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) of butter salt, softens
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar packing
1 big egg
1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 c. Very mature banana pulp (about 1 large)
1c. oatmeal in old
8 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into 1/4-in. pieces (I used chips)
1/2 c. chopped pecans (about 2 ounces), toast


Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

2. Beat flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl. leave aside.

3. Put the butter and sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer equipped with the blade attachment. Stir at medium speed until it becomes pale and fluffy.

4. Lower speed to low. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until combined. Mix in the banana.

5. Add the flour mixture. Mix until combined.

6. Add oats, chocolate and nuts.

7. Spread the dough into a standard 9x13 free glass and bake for 22-25 minutes. Let it cool in a pot in a wire drawer until it is solid enough so it can be returned to the shelf. Let it cool down completely before cutting into 20 pieces. The rods can be stored in airtight containers for up to 2 days.

I like this recipe ... especially the banana flavour it adds. This is one to save and do again!

Load disqus comments

0 komentar